Practice speaking and conversation, and correct your grammar along the way!
If you book lessons with me I can help you with the following, if required:
I've recently come across a lot of students who can read and write extremely well in English but find it difficult to speak fluently without struggling or stumbling. Many of them have a secure grasp of academic English but find it difficult to express simple sentences for practical and conversational purposes.
As a teacher with four years of drama and voice training, I'm able to help my students to work on their pronunciation and presentation skills so that they quickly begin to see themselves as English speakers rather than people who can pass exams but who freezes in conversation.
Book a trial lesson with me and find out how quickly this interactive style of teaching can help you to progress.
- Practice your English speaking by role-playing practical, real life situations
- Practice using Idioms and phrasal verbs to increase your mastery of English in the moment
- Practice pronunciation using scripts form your favourite TV shows or plays
- Revise grammar and verb tenses to ensure accurate speaking
- Prepare for the IELTS speaking exam using questions from the exam site
- Bring your questions to my weekly language clinic and complete fun exercises to answer your questions
- Study vocabulary relevant to your sector of business and role-play tricky corporate scenarios with me
- Work on a business presentation or speech
- Complete regular homework tasks that will help you to progress faster
- Chat naturally and simply on a range of topics, ensuring that you quickly become more confident in all your communications with native speakers